Thursday, September 04, 2008

Traveling!

This will be my first real travel in 6 years and my second attempt to back pack after my rheumatoid arthritis started. This would be the first trip since my fibromyalgia began.

I look forward to the trip with both excitement and worry. Excited, because I will be back packing with my sister, and yet at the same time, I worry about a relapse. Without hubby around, there will be no one to help me carry my bags!

A lot of planning had been put in, so that I alternate hectic and "train" times. Hopefully, those train rides would provide a rest day.

Since a few days ago, my palms have also swollen up and this made work really difficult. Typing and using the mouse had been really uncomfortable and sore. The sad news is I seemed to have put back all the weight I lost in the past month or so. I had been having hunger attacks with will popping those NSAID pills like candies. I hope everything turn up right for the trip

No comments: