Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Calm and happy = happy joints!

There is no mistake in the title.

I am just reinforcing the message -- to myself. It is funny when I would advise others about staying calm and happy , when my own life had been filled with some sort of heaviness. I have not really smiled or laughed for more than 3 weeks, apart from the time I spent in the at work. Funny, isn't it? Work is heavy but at least, I have some really funny colleagues to laugh with me and make things bearable.

At home, I have nothing to smile about and nothing to laugh about. Needless to say, this sort of emotion is a type of stress, and I begin to ache seriously all over the place since two days ago. My joints are getting swollen and I feel so tired all the time. I better watch some comedies tonight.

No comments: