Thursday, March 09, 2006

Too negative? Check out the silver lining!

Although this blog serves as my outlet of negative thoughts, I think it has been a little too much. "The sole purpose of my life is to serve as a warning to others?"-- That title is really negative, but I like it. It reflects me. It reflects the hardcore optimist in me. Forever finding, looking and searching (and if all that fails, will INSIST) for something to be gained out of pain, sorrow, darkness and whatever other terms you call it.

I begin to like this title more and more. Even if my life is all about pain and failure, let it sends out a message, a light, in some way to help or guide others. This sounds so preachy preachy, but wait a minute, I do not have a religion! (Not that it matters) In short. Something good must come out of it! I insist!

Hmm.. may be all those fish oil is working.

No comments: