Sunday, April 16, 2006

Stretching works for my fibromyalgia... I think.

Meanwhile, I must say the stretches works. I can gradually feel less strain and pains when I extend it to the max range of motion. I begin to be able to hold it for a longer time, and cramps are getting less. I stretch based on what I had learned in my pilates class, and I know I need to know more. I am gonna to get a good book for this. Getting personal trainers or joining another class is not an option- I am $$$$ drained.

I just do simple stretches first thing in the morning, for at least 15 minutes. I stretch, then snooze a bit, then stretch again. This gentle way of waking up seems to be doing me good! Lots of good. If I find tight or crampy muscles, I just give them a massage. I finished my body butter and lavender oil in 2 weeks.
Before I sleep, another 10-15 minutes again, depending on how much I can manage, ie how tired I am.

Related post:

Fibromyalgia and Chronic Myofascial Pain: A Must read!!!

Technorati Tags:

No comments: