Tuesday, May 23, 2006

It went well.............

For the good 4 hours that I was working on my part-time voluntary work, I had only ONE slip-a momentary fibro-fog which I hoped that no one would notice.

As it was Monday, the charity shop was relatively empty, and it was not really a stressful start. As I have till experience, I quickly learned how to do it again. Within two hours, the manager was happy to leave me alone on the shop floor, which really trilled me. Wow, I was thinking, the former best check out girl in a superstore havent lose it all yeah!!! :D I felt my confidence oozing back again. Of course, I was scared too-worried that I would suddenly be foggy again. I took each transaction really carefully, in case I made a mistake.

I came home dead tired, as if I worked 12 hours. Today I woke up late, still recovering from the “work”. Hmmm…. Looks like there is a long way to go, but I guess I am on my way…

Perhaps, someone did pray for me.....

No comments: