Sunday, June 11, 2006

Fibro is winning at the moment!


The beauty of fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis is just when you think you gain the upper hand, the diseases rear its head again.

  • Was it the small piece of beef in the bite of Subway sandwich I took?
  • Was it the stress of finishing the thesis and looking for a job?
  • Was it the heat of a summer afternoon?
  • Did I take a walk that was too long?

Whatever it was, it resulted in me feeling fatigued, aching all over, warm and not able to focus on anything. I just feel like on the verge of a big fever/flu.

And the frustration of all these? My husband still can’t see why I am so fatigued! He thinks that it is the usual Sunday morning feeling of not wanting to get out of bed. The truth is I am desperate to get up and get things done!

Technorati Tags:
;


No comments: