Wednesday, June 28, 2006
What works for my FIBROMYALGIA.. so far?
Things that make me feel good?
1) Avoid beef and red meat like hell
2)MASSAGE, especially Tui Na or acupressure
3)Alexander Technique lessons and "practice" at home
6) Take lots of fish and omega 3 oils, antioxidants when it flares
7) Ginseng and Gingko (for my brain fogs and speech slurs)
8) Muscle rubs-esp Tiger Muscle rub or Tiger Balm (Got to ask around to get it, or get someone to buy back boxed when they go to Asian countries!)
9) Hot bath! (with Lavender essential oil)
Amitriptyline ease a lot of the pains, but I am so fatigued and knock out by it that I will end up able to do nothing but sleeping. I try to stay away from it.
chronic pain; fibromyalgia; chronic fatigue